RDR Car v1.0
This mod adds cars to Red Dead Redemption 2! I would like to first of all, thank rdr.outlaw for this. This all started as a 10 USD commission to create a prop for a short clip. Around the same time, the source code for the car mods on RedM were made public. This led me to want to create a car mod for RDR II singleplayer, as the code that made it possible in RedM, was public knowledge.
The car model is inspired from the 1929 Ford Model A. The model is created by Libau Media and can be found here. Model is licensed under CC BY 4.0 DEED.
– This mod is not balanced for fair gameplay in story mode.
– 4 different colors you can choose from.
How to use
To spawn the cars, use the F9 – F12 keys. Each key corresponds to each car in the image and in the same order.
– While driving, tap O to toggle the headlights on and off.
– Press and hold G to use the horn.
– Tap F7 to toggle the hud.
Crashing into other vehicles will create lag due to unnecessary collision calculations.