Lenny’s Simple Trainer 0.7
Upgrading from v0.4 or previous? Please note that the file structure has changed. The trainer now goes into its own subfolder and a new file SimpleHook goes into the game root instead!
Lenny’s Simple Trainer is a mod for Red Dead Redemption II that lets you do a bunch of awesome things in RDR 2, including clear your current wanted level, give yourself money, and much more. If you’ve ever wanted to play as a wolf, soar in the skies as an eagle or have a personal bodyguard, then this is the mod for you.
If upgrading from a previous version, always use the new lst.ini file.
- Play as any character model and easily switch between your favourites.
- Teleport to anywhere on the map, including your current waypoint.
- Nudge yourself forward through locked doors and walls.
- Change the time of day.
- Change the weather.
- Give yourself any weapon in the game!
- Clear your wanted level.
- Never wanted setting.
- Toggle godmode on or off.
- Give yourself unlimited amounts of money!
- Change the game’s timecycle speed.
- Quickly spawn a new horse to use.
- Spawn any wagon, coach, vehicle, etc. in the game.
- Speed up and slow down the game’s time scale (slow motion!)
- Spawn an unlimited number of bodyguards!
- Command your bodyguards to attack people all at once.
- Make any ped enter or leave your vehicle (you can fill entire wagons!)
- Exploding, incendiary and super explosive ammo!
- Super Godmode – protects against ragdoll too.
- New! All settings can now be reloaded while in-game.
- New! Scaling options – play as tiny or giant characters!
- New! Call in a deadly flying eagle to rain death from above!
- New! Play hundreds of player actions and scenarios like swinging pickaxes!
- New! Choose gender when spawning horses!
F5: PRESS to open or close the Trainer Menu.
F11: PRESS to teleport to waypoint.
F12: Log your current position (and some other info) to the logfile. Also works on peds you target.
NumPad 0: HOLD and PRESS Left/Right/Up/Down/PgUp/PgDn to nudge the player, forward, up, left, backwards, etc. Go through doors with this.
Up/Down to navigate the menu vertically.
Left/Right to change item options.
Enter to select an option.
Backspace to return to the previous page.
Hold and Release F9 to make your bodyguards regroup with you.
Hold F9 to dismiss all of your bodyguards.
Aim at a Ped and Press 1 to make all bodyguards attack them.
Aim at a Ped and Press 2 to make the closest bodyguard attack them.
Aim at a Ped and Press 3 to make the Ped enter or leave your vehicle.
Eagle gunship controls:
Aim at a Ped and Press F8 to make the eagle attack them.
All you need to do is drag the files into your game root folder – the one where RDR 2 is installed.
When the game launches, you should hear a few beeping sounds, indicating that the trainer is loaded.
Do not attempt to play Online with this trainer. Remove all files from your game folder before playing Online.
Do not save your game as a changed character model. We recommend that you disable autosaves before using this trainer.
If you are having trouble running Lenny’s Simple Trainer, please check the log file. If you see “System.OutOfMemoryException: STATUS_NO_MEMORY: Failed to allocate memory”, please download this fix to your game root directory: https://dl-file.com/kyue4udc77lw/EasyHookPatch.zip.html
What’s New in Version 0.7
- All menu settings can now be reloaded in-game without restarting
- Added support for models using hex numbers
- New scale options for player, bodyguards and peds
- Added unarmed weapon option for bodyguards
- You can now change some of the trainer keys in the .ini file.
- Added gunship under bodyguards menu (use F8 by default to attack targets you are aiming at)
- Added new player actions (scenarios) to peacefully sip a coffee, smoke cigars, etc.
- Added proper display names for weapons
- You can now choose the gender when spawning horses
- Fixed a bug where spawned horses were detected as stolen and led to a loss of honor