Joew’s RDR2 File Manager
Restore Red Dead Redemption 2 original files to play online, make a bkp of your files/mods, restore your backup to enjoy offline gameplay with your mods!
– Restore RDR2 Original files to play online with no problem!
– Make BKP of your files to don’t loose your mods!
– Restore your backup to enjoy singleplayer with your mods!
– .NET FRAMEWORK 4.8
– Rockstar Game Launcher or Steam version
– Select your game version.
– Click at folder’s icon and select the folder you have installed your game.
– Click at folder’s icon and select the folder to save your bkp file.
– Click the button Create BKP Files (do this all the time you install/remove mods/files from game folder).
– Click the button Restore BKP Files to restore your backup.
– Click the button Restore Original Files to delete all non official files/folders.
Don’t set BKP Folder the same path as Game Folder and don’t place this exec inside Game Folder.
Don’t asks to make compatible with EpicGames.
I do not accept the policy used by EpicGames for exclusivity in the sale of games, so I do not support EpicGames IN ANYTHING and I recommend all of you to NEVER BUY ANYTHING in the Epic Store.