This mod brings the Guiding Wind mechanism from Ghost of Tsushima to RDR2, helping you keeping focused on the actual game rather on the minimap.
Red Dead Redemption’s world is beatiful and immersive, and sometimes being focused on the radar could be very distractive.
This mod aims to help you on navigating, without the need of looking at the radar at all by borrowing the Guiding Wind mechanism from Ghost of Tsushima, by simply setting a waypoint and leting the wind guide you towards your destination.
– Download and install AB’s ScripthookRDR2: http://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/
– Make sure you have an asi loader, it usually comes along with Scripthook.
– Copy *GuidingWind.asi* and *GuidingWind.ini* to the game’s main installation folder.
How to use:
– Set a waypoint to somewhere.
– The wind will start blowing towards your destination.
– Press Reveal HUD button (Left ALT in keyboard or Down Arrow in controller) to trigger a stronger gust of wind towards your destination.
– Guiding wind will turn itself off once your waypoint is removed or if you start a mission.
Settings and customization
– Add the GuidingWind.ini file to the game’s main installation folder.
– Follow the instructions in the file and make sure you make the right changes.